Thursday, September 20, 2007

oh marc

Over the past several years I have found myself cursing you. Something along the lines of "dammit Marc Jacobs why do you have such cute stuff". I also find myself wishing you could adopt us and clothe us for the rest of our lives, or as long as we still look good in your clothes. However, after reviewing your Spring '08 accessories line I find myself recoiling from the monitor and wishing that it was all a bad dream.

I am baffled by the shoes. I almost think they are awesome but somehow I feel like I would end up with a broken foot or two trying to walk around in them. Some of the color combinations look better than others I admit. Surely we can assume that these were the result some sort of accident. Life with Marc would be as such- We would spend mornings bedazzling construction paper creations to wear out along with wearing our hearts on our nipples instead of our sleeves. Closer to the heart that way see?
We would have fabulous birthday parties and wear little hats. More bedazzled bugs.


Life would be re-imagined as a Dr. Suess book complete with Cindy Lou Who hair and head bobbles. And we would all get our Christmas presents and sing happy songs.

We got Marc Jacobs handbags from Santa! But then, much to our dismay, our handbags sprouted tumors which left us all horrified!


But at the end of it all we would reflect and the only expression we would be able to come up with would look something like this:

Don't get us wrong though, we would still totally take the clothes in a heartbeat.
Photos : nymag.com

No comments: