Friday, September 21, 2007

You want to smell like what?????

So a week or so ago I spotted this ad from Tom Ford's new perfume campaign:
Whoa! I said. That is risque. It's just amazing what we can get away with in advertising these days. It is a cologne for men. But apart from being "eye catching" (and that could be a good marketing ploy) I started thinking what this told me about the fragrance. Does it smell like sweaty/oily/glistening crotch? What are they trying to say about this product? Can it be used as a pleasure device in a pinch? And that bikini wax and photo shoot must have been a pain in the a$$ (pun intended).

But then I saw this product on TMZ yesterday and the what does it smell like got a little clearerSome people must really want to smell like vag... that seems a bit odd. And what does it really smell like I wonder? And how did they capture the essence of lady bits? So many questions. Trust me you have to be 18 and up to view the site but you can visit it here.
Turns out it is not a perfume. It is an "organic" product for you to smell and enjoy. Questions answered. gross.
for an actual olfactory showdown click here

No comments: