Monday, August 27, 2007

she is way excited to be wearing those boots



I mean doesn't her expression just scream excitement? Really they must have given her a martini or two and paid her a ton of money to pose in that outfit. Her eyes are rolling back in her head from having to look at those psychedelic pair of pythons.
You know you want some. Good thing for her she didn't have to zip up the cat suit and model these:These might be a good addition to your sexy Catwoman Halloween costume but listen Victoria if I want to dress like a cheap hooker I won't be paying 100+ for some ugly ass shit kickers.(If the Patent Black isn't doing it for you they are also available in leopard print) I'll drive down to my local Priscilla's and pick up the cheaper, vinyl costume choice that I won't mind some drunk Batman spilling beer all over:

(Priscilla's "Lexi Boot")
Photos Victoria's Secret and Prscilla's

No comments: