Wednesday, August 15, 2007

thoughts on gwenny


So I've seen pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow in this month's W magazine. Some of them aren't so bad. W has a way of creating unique and creative spreads that really freak me out. So when I saw the cover I wasn't surprised that Gwyneth looked like a man with stick on eyebrows. But I had to look at some of the inside pictures a little sideways because I'm afraid that if I look at them straight on, her seemingly mannequin body will jump through the page (being possessed by some demon of the fashion world) and attack me with her cane/plastic bendable legs, while trying to steal my soul so she can continue to live for eternity. Do not look directly into Gwyneth's eyes!

2 comments:

hellomelissa said...

eww sick!

TLE said...

wrapped in plastic, it's fantastic